Spiking Neural Networks from Scratch
- McCulloch, W. S., Pitts, W. h., "A Logical Calculus Of The Ideas Immanent In Nervous Activity," Bulletin of Mathematical Biophysics, Vol. 5, (1943).
- Gerstner, W., Kistler, W. M., "Spiking Neuron Models: Single Neurons, Populations, Plasticity," Cambridge University Press, (2002).
- Hodgkin, A. L., Huxley, A. F., "A quantitative description of membrane current and its application to conduction and excitation in nerve," The Journal of physiology, (1952).
- Izhikevich, E. M., "Simple Model of Spiking Neurons," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol. 14, No. 6, (2003).
- Heeger, D., "Poisson Model of Spike Generation," New York University, (2000).
- Kulkarni, S., Rajendran, B., "Spiking neural networks for handwritten digit recognition—Supervised learning and network optimization," Neural Networks (103), (2018).
- Rumelhart, D. E., Hinton, G. E., Williams, R. J., “Learning representations by back-propagating errors,” Nature 323 (6088): 533–536, (1986).
- Bi, G., Poo, M., "Synaptic Modifications in Cultured Hippocampal Neurons: Dependence on Spike Timing, Synaptic Strength, and Postsynaptic Cell Type," Journal of Neuroscience, 18 (24): 10464–72, (1998).
- Bohte, S. M., Kok, J. N., Poutré, . A., "SpikeProp: backpropagation for networks of spiking neurons," Conference: ESANN, (2000).
- Bohte, S. M., Kok, J. N., Poutré, . A., "Spike-prop: error-backpropagation in multi-layer networks of spiking neurons, "Neurocomputing 48, (2002).
- Anwani, N., Rajendran. B., "NormAD - Normalized Approximate Descent based supervised learning rule for spiking neurons," ICCNN, (2015).
- Ponulak, F., "ReSuMe - New Supervised Learning Method for Spiking Neural Networks," Technical Report, Poznan, (2005).
- Diehl, P. U, Cook, M., "Unsupervised learning of digit recognition using spike-timing-dependent plasticity," Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, (2015).
- Maas, W., Markram, H., "On the computational power of circuits of spiking neurons," Journal of Computer and System Sciences, (2004).
- Hazan, H., Saunders, D. J., Khan, H., Patel, D., Sanghavi, D. T., Siegelmann, H. T., Kozma, R, "BindsNET: A Machine Learning-Oriented Spiking Neural Networks Library in Python," Frontiers in Neuroinformatics, (2018).